We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
ConsultMeMalta may collect, store and use the following kind of personal data as it feels necssary to run this project:
· information about your visits to and the subsequent use of this website thereon;
· information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with our site and/or subscribing to our services and/or any form of email notifications.
ConsultMeMalta may collect information about your connection node that can be computer or any internet linked portable device as well as for your visits to this website such as your IP address, physical geographical location, length of visit and number of page views during your experience with us. We may use this information collected for the administration of this website, in order to improve the website's usability, as well as for marketing purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and you may opt to block these from your connection. This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition to any use already listed above, we may use your personal information to:
· improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
· send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar alternate technology;
· send you marketing communications relating to our business or that of our selected partners which we believe may be of interest to you. You can of course inform us at any time if you no longer require to receive such marketing communications to be sent by Emailing us.
· provide other companies with statistical (and not personal) information about our users. This information cannot identify the individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We have respect for all our cients.
· to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
· in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.We do however aim to secure data that is not in transit to be professionally guarded to avoid misuse.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies (or content) of these third party websites.